STEP 1 : Pre-Planning your set up
- Be sure to measure the length of the area you want to set the lights on
- We recommend having LED lights go vertically up your wall, but if you prefer to start the line horizontal from the top of your wall.
STEP 2 : Preparing a Clean Surface
- Properly use a rag or paper towel to clean off any dirt or dust in the area you'll be applying your LED lights onto. Doing this is absolutely necessary so the adhesive can stick & hold on strongly.
STEP 3 : Revealing the Adhesive
Gently peel back the plastic on the back of the LED strip to reveal the adhesive.
Only peel only about 2 inches ahead to make sure the rest of the LED strip doesn't catch debris, dust or dirt while applying.
STEP 4 : Proper Installation
Start off by applying the beginning of the strip against the wall gently.
Try staying as close to the corner where the wall and ceiling meet to make sure the lights stay in a straight line when applying them horizontally or vertically.
Ask a friend or family member to hold the other end of the lights and peel the plastic a bit at a time from the adhesive to help make this process easier.
STEP 5 : Make them Stick
- Connect the Controller Receiver both have arrows at the connection point at each end.
STEP 6 : Turn Power on your Lights
Properly Connect the Controller Receiver to your LED strip
LED Strip and Controller Receiver both have arrows at the connection point.
STEP 7 : Powering your Lights (pt2)
- Connect a power supply to the Controller Receiver and plug it into the closest socket
STEP 8 : ENJOY YOUR NEW LED SET UP!